She .......watch Tv everyday?
- Is it correct to say “he or she watches television”? - Quora Is it correct to say “he or she watches television”?
- She watches TV every day. - Forum - Duolingo Learn how to use the French sentence Elle regarde la télé chaque jour. (She watches TV every day.) by discussing it with the Duolingo ...
- He watches TV every day. - English example sentence - Tatoeba Comments. There are no comments for now. ... Logs. We cannot determine yet whether this sentence was initially derived from translation or not. He watches TV ...
- she watches TV - Deutsch Übersetzung - Englisch Beispiele She watches TV reads a little bit and shows that her feet have a wonderful expression even in those everyday situations whether in nylons or barefoot.
- 1. She (watch)______ television everyday.2. My shool (be) - Olm Do Thu and Vui play games after school? 5. We dont watch T.V in the afternoon. 6. There isnt a hotel near the park. 7. Phong ...
- Unit - are you doing? - (present continuous questions) Theyre watching TV. Look theres Emily! Wheres she going? Who are you waiting for? ... every day. 6.2. 2 Kate doesnt like classical.
- THE PRESENT SIMPLE TENSE (Affirmative) She watches TV after ... ... singular. dress She dresses fix He fixes watch She watches T.V. wash She ... PRESENT SIMPLE TENSE (Affirmative) She watches TV after dinner every day.
- 6. She said I watch TV every day. - Brainly 6. She said I watch TV every day. ____ She said she watches TV every day. ____ She said she watched TV every day. - 19647217.
- She said “I watch TV everyday.” Change into Indirect Speech She said “I watch TV everyday.” Change into Indirect Speech